Grand Finale Cleaning offers Commercial Cleaning!
Providing a clean office environment is a key component to an effective and productive workplace. Cleanliness is not only important to a company’s productivity but to the client perception as well. It has a major role to play for employee health and well-being. Therefore, clean office can directly influence productivity through the prevention of absences of work as well.
- The average employee loses nine days a year to sickness? Some of this may be attributed to a lack of workplace cleanliness.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time!
- Virus such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces like a desk or electronic for up to 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illness are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of coworkers sharing phones and computers and with (you may want to sit down for this one) 25,127 germs per square inch found on a telephone alone. Employers need to take having a clean office very seriously.
How can a clean and organized office help with productivity?
- In a clean working environment, employees are less likely to be distracted by clutter. That greater lever of concentration leads to more and better quality of work being done.
- Less time wasted. A lot of time can be squandered searching for documents. Keeping a clean and well-organized office will help with time management and productivity. Did you know that approx. $2.5 million is attributed to lost time looking for documents? (That’s crazy!!)
- Less stress. As a result of a clean and simple work space, your employees will focus more on the tasks at hand.
- A clean work space is also a morale booster. Employees are naturally happier and happier employees means more productivity!
Most Importantly You Can Trust Us
With Grand Finale Cleaning, Inc., you can feel safe and secure inviting us into your office. We are a licensed, bonded and insured company. Our employees are trustworthy, dependable, and careful. A combination of employee experience, ongoing employee training, and cleaning checks regularly performed by management will ensure your satisfaction. They have been trained to know what products and techniques to use for a safe and effective cleaning!